Tuesday 19 January 2010

Putting the presentation together...

Ok so it's Tuesday today and the presentation is either tomorrow or Sunday. (I wish we knew for sure, i'm not going to be able to breathe properly for 48 hours!). I'm so frustrated we didn't have longer, but we are all in the same boat so at least it's fair.
I'm putting it together at the moment. I handed my questionnaire round yesterday and with a lot of help from Ed, who handed them round hic class, I got 18 responses which i'm very pleased with. I have also given them to my parents to take their respective work places and to get a wider range of responses.
So this morning I have tallied up te respnses so far, and then written my first and second ideas. I'm still scrabbling madly around in my head for a third idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment